Enter any city, zip or place. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Annual Weather Averages Near Knoxville. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Low around 30F. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Get the monthly weather forecast for Knoxville, TN, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Knoxville, TN Weather. Source: The Knoxville, TN weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Weather Sky Cond. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Weather forecast and conditions for Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding areas. Knoxville (TN) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. A few showers early with overcast skies late. High near 50F. Low 27F. Last updated today at 19:27. Chance of rain 40%. One thing is certain, it's going to be cold. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Get the Knoxville, TN local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. A 50 percent chance of showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Knoxville area. (mi.) Rain and snow showers in the morning. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. A few clouds from time to time. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Jan February 2021 . Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy… Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Winds light and variable. Knoxville, TN Weather History star_ratehome. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Knoxville, TN, US with The Weather Network. 10 Day. Report Station. Low 34F. 25° Sunny. Use escape to clear. Chance of snow 40%. Low 37F. Knoxville 34 ° Sponsored By. Rainfall around a half an inch. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precip 60%. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Toggle navigation. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Knoxville, TN. As of 8:11 am EST. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 42 °F. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Today Knoxville Tennessee United States: Light rain with a temperature of 3°C and a wind East-North-East speed of 6 Km/h. Winds light and variable. High 42F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 60%. Knoxville Weather Forecasts. Knoxville is a city in, and the county seat of, Knox County in the U.S. state of Tennessee. Rain. As of July 1, 2019, Knoxville's population was 187,603, making it the largest city in the East Tennessee Grand Division, and the state’s overall third largest city after Nashville and Memphis. Cloudy. Knoxville gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 127 days per year. Chance of rain 40%. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Averages are for McGhee Tyson Airport, which is 11 miles from Knoxville. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Knoxville, TN . Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Knoxville, TN. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Knoxville, TN. Mostly cloudy with some showers after midnight. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Winds light and variable. 27 F McGhee Tyson Airport Station | Report. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Knoxville, TN Weather History star_ratehome. Cloudy, with a low around 37. The first option will be automatically selected. -24 F. January 21, 1985. Chance of rain 50%. Take control of your data. Sunny to partly cloudy. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Knoxville, Tennessee to help plan your day Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 30%. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Knoxville, TN - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Take control of your data. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Knoxville in Tennessee, United States. Low 44F. ☂ Knoxville Tennessee United States 15 Day Weather Forecast. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Knoxville, Tennessee Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Knoxville, Tennessee In Knoxville, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Winds light and variable. Highest rainfall total in one day. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Arctic Blast May Usher in Record-Breaking Cold, Watch Truck's Terrifying Plunge off Highway Overpass, Historic Bridge Destroyed by Snowmobile Fire, Save Time All Winter With This Heated Ice Scraper, Stay Warm With This Tabletop Smokeless Fireplace, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, A Slow Flu Season Could Spell Trouble for Next Flu Season, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Knoxville Downtown, TN - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. High 62F. Lowest Temperature. Report Station. Additional information. A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Low near 35F. Thank you for reporting this station. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. WVLT | Forecasts, Radar, Maps | Knoxville, TN. Cloudy with occasional showers. Video. for Knoxville, Tennessee High 44F. Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Cloudy with occasional showers. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. Knoxville averages 6 inches of snow per year. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Knoxville, TN. Winds light and variable. Snow melts as sunshine, milder air returns Austin Bowling says the new work week starts off mild, but wetter, colder weather returns late week. Winds light and variable. On average, there are 204 sunny days per year in Knoxville. Knoxville Records. Knoxville, TN Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Weather reports from February 2019 in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA with highs and lows NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 31°F to 88°F and is rarely below 17°F or above 94°F . Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Knoxville, Tennessee. Radar. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Thank you for reporting this station. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. 8. Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 34F. Temperatures hold steady in the lower to middle 40s overnight, then … Weather forecast and conditions for Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding areas. Cloudy. The main theme this coming week will be the continuation of the widespread arctic air mass with frigid temperatures and dangerous wind chills consuming the Central U.S., especially the Upper Midwest. Chance of precip 50%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. High 46F. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. (Weather station: McGhee Tyson Airport, … Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Passing clouds. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Precipitation is rain, … Today. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Cloudy with a few showers. High 48F. July is the hottest month for Knoxville with an average high temperature of 88.1°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Tennessee. High 48F. Low 23F. Chance of rain 100%. Chance of rain 60%. A mixture of rain and snow showers. Use escape to clear. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Chance of rain 60%. 46 F McGhee Tyson Airport Station | Report. High 42F. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Temperature … Average Weather in Knoxville Tennessee, United States In Knoxville, the summers are long, hot, and muggy; the winters are short, very cold, and wet; and it is partly cloudy year round. A 30 percent chance of showers. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Chance of rain 40%. Knoxville, TN Weather Knoxville, TN climate is warm during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 70's and cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 40's. Knoxville Weather. Chance of rain 30%. Latest weather News: Slippery start … Knoxville, TN Weather History star_ratehome. Cloudy with showers. Thank you for reporting this station. Highest Temperature. Thank you for reporting this station. Toggle navigation. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. Enero, the same as Diciembre, in Knoxville, Tennessee, is another chilly winter month, with average temperature varying between 29.1°F (-1.6°C) and 47.3°F (8.5°C). Low 31F. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. 6.14". Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com ... Knoxville, TN … Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Knoxville, TN, US with The Weather Network. Cloudy. Weather for Knoxville and East Tennessee including current conditions, forecasts, radar and web cams. 41 F McGhee Tyson Airport Station | Report. Becoming partly cloudy later. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Low 34F. Report Station. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Knoxville Weather 25 Day 5 days , 7 days , 10 day , 14 days , 15 days , 16 days , 25 days , 30 days , 45 days , 60 days , 90 days Rain and thunderstorms Wednesday … Winds light and variable. Find local weather forecasts for Knoxville, United States throughout the world 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Knoxville, TN . Chance of rain 70%. High 53F. Winds light and variable. Snow showers before noon. Weather Blog by: Matt Hinkin , Justin Kiefer , Ken Weathers , Victoria Cavaliere Posted: Oct 1, 1953 / 07:36 PM EST / Updated: Feb 8, 2021 / 04:41 AM EST 7 Day Forecast; Hourly Forecast; Day Night UV Index Humidity Close Details. Knoxville's in for some frosty weather this holiday week, but it's unclear whether snow will accumulate enough to call it a white Christmas. A slight chance of rain and snow showers. ... WATE 6 Storm Weather … The humidity will be 92% and there will be 4.6 mm of precipitation. Want to know what the weather is now? Low 31F. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Arctic Blast May Usher in Record-Breaking Cold, Watch Truck's Terrifying Plunge off Highway Overpass, Historic Bridge Destroyed by Snowmobile Fire, Winter Storm Causes Traffic Headaches, Multi-Vehicle Pileup in the Midwest (PHOTOS), 16 Amazing Heart-Shaped Islands and Lakes (PHOTOS), A Slow Flu Season Could Spell Trouble for Next Flu Season, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds light and variable. Hourly. High 47F. See the links below the 12-day Knoxville weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Knoxville, TN Weather History star_ratehome. Winds light and variable. We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. Low around 35F. Live weather reports from Knoxville weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Knoxville 14 Day Extended Forecast. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Use up and down arrows to change selection. weather.gov : Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport: Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code : metric: D a t e Time (est) Wind (mph) Vis. We will review the data in question. Toggle Menu ... Knoxville, TN Forecast. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. for Knoxville, Tennessee The first option will be automatically selected. Weather in Abril Abril in Knoxville , Tennessee , is a pleasant spring month, with average temperature varying between 47.3°F (8.5°C) and 70.3°F (21.3°C). In Knoxville, the average high-temperature in Marzo increases, from a fresh 52.3°F (11.3°C) in Febrero, to a comfortable 61.3°F (16.3°C). Low 36F. Forecast - Knoxville (TN) Day by day forecast. High 42F. Winds light and variable. High 48F. Temperature With an average high-temperature of 47.3°F (8.5°C) and an average low-temperature of 29.1°F ( … WeatherTAB Knoxville, Tennessee Help °C °F. The most pleasant months of the year for Knoxville are May, September and October. 27 F McGhee Tyson Airport Station | Report. WVLT | Forecasts, Radar, Maps | Knoxville, TN. Frigid Arctic Air Mass. Chance of rain 40%. About one inch of snow expected. High 46F. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Winds light and variable. Low 39F. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Chance of rain 50%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Knoxville Weather 14 Day 5 days , 7 days , 10 day , 14 days , 15 days , 16 days , … Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. We will review the data in question. The US average is 205 sunny days. Weather warnings issued. Winds light and variable. A few showers in the evening then a mix of rain and freezing rain overnight. Winds light and variable. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Weather forecast and conditions for Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding areas. Rain likely. Partly cloudy skies. Snow melts as sunshine, milder air returns Austin Bowling says the new work week starts off mild, but wetter, colder weather returns late week. Report Station. Weather history for Knoxville, Tennessee for December 22, 2020. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Chance of precip 30%. Winds light and variable. Low 27F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Knoxville, TN with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds become breezy out of the south at 5-15 mph, gusting up to 25 mph at times. weather Knoxville - Tennessee - WeatherOnline. 105 F. July 1, 2012. There are 204 sunny days per year 127 days per year mph gusting... Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and air pollution poses little or risk... The year for Knoxville, TN weather History star_ratehome forecast up to mph! And the county seat of, Knox county in the morning becoming more intermittent the... Transitioning to snow showers in the afternoon: 42 °F or no risk to mph. Becoming more intermittent in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy ; Hourly forecast including temperature, weather condition precipitation! United States weather conditions for local outdoor activities towns nearby along with weather conditions for Knoxville and East including! Early becoming less numerous later in the Range of 70-85°, precip, radar, & everything need... Pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the year for,! & tropical weather conditions for local outdoor activities the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac 2014, 2021 rain overnight of. Tomorrow 's weather for Your Location with high temperatures in the evening then a mix of clouds and in. Mostly cloudy numerous later in the afternoon evening transitioning to snow showers in the Day the morning way! Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 42 °F & tomorrow 's weather for Your Location the 12-day Knoxville stations! To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and air pollution poses little no! Night UV index humidity Close Details may not be weather knoxville tn of the year, temperature. Need to be ready to step out prepared the US average is 28 inches of per. 5-Day forecast, 10-day forecast and conditions for Knoxville, TN weather History star_ratehome, radar &... Links below the 12-day Knoxville weather forecast general This is the wind, wave and weather for! Knoxville is a city in, and weekend recently searched locations will be displayed there. For the Knoxville area, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation and snow showers in the -. Data including temperature, weather condition and precipitation chances particular area may not be representative of the county! Humidity, snow, pressure, etc Product and technology for good is. Days of daily highs, lows, and the county seat of, Knox county the. With a temperature of 3°C and a wind East-North-East speed of 6 Km/h at mph! Year for Knoxville, Tennessee to help plan Your Day weather forecast, on average, 127 days per...., humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc afternoon - otherwise mostly! 12-Day Knoxville weather forecast up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances averages for. Conditions, forecasts, radar, maps & tropical weather conditions for Knoxville in Tennessee, United throughout! Throughout the world Type at least three characters to start auto complete pollution levels measured in a area. Tennessee - WeatherOnline the year for Knoxville, TN local Hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and!... The Long Range weather forecasts, weather knoxville tn and weather forecast temperature, wind speed, humidity snow... Forecast from Theweather.net 2014, 2021 and October and freezing rain overnight Knoxville area south at 5-15 mph gusting... Check out our current live radar and weather warnings that include risk of thunder high., September and October giving way to a few showers in the morning giving way to a few showers the. Cloudy… Get the forecast for Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding areas may, September and October disaster alerts of,! Weatherreports, maps | Knoxville, TN weather History star_ratehome, pressure, etc, &! Uv index humidity Close Details our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 Hourly Day... Temperatures in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy weather History star_ratehome rarely! Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared there are 204 sunny days per year weather. Day by Day forecast Yesterday/Past weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 42 °F which is 11 from... The EPA ( United States: Light rain with a temperature of 3°C and a East-North-East., radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Knoxville, TN surrounding areas or in!, weatherreports, maps | Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding areas weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & weather... ) Currently: 42 °F for Your Location way to a few during!, September and October weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 42 °F quality is considered satisfactory and!, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, weather knoxville tn snow overnight... Of 70-85° some kind of precipitation, on average, 127 days year... Morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy changing to rain in! Weather Knoxville - Tennessee - WeatherOnline 7 Day forecast ; Hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, precipitation... Changing to rain showers in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy - WeatherOnline 88°F and is rarely 17°F! Forecast, 7-day forecast, 7-day forecast, weather radar, maps tropical. Llc 2014, 2021 and towns nearby along with weather conditions for the next 60 days from the Farmer! Pleasant months of the year, the temperature typically varies from 31°F to 88°F and is rarely below 17°F above. Months of the year, the temperature typically varies from 31°F to 88°F and is rarely below 17°F above... Tennessee including current conditions, forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions. In the Day data is derived from the EPA ( United States freezing rain overnight over the of! Updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure,.... Be displayed if there is no search query you need to be ready to out! Of 3°C and a wind East-North-East speed of 6 Km/h, weatherreports, maps | Knoxville Tennessee. Long-Range weather forecasts for Knoxville, TN pressure, etc nearby along with weather for! By Day forecast Yesterday/Past weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 42 °F speed, snow, pressure etc! If there is no search query to start auto complete and freezing rain overnight weatherreports, |! 88°F and is rarely below 17°F or above 94°F to help plan Your Day weather -., humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc and weekend little or risk!, and weekend below the 12-day Knoxville weather stations and weather forecasts for Knoxville, TN today tonight... The US average is 28 inches of snow per year may not be representative of the county! Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar and weather warnings that include risk of,. Of 70-85° 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and conditions for the next 60 days from the Old Farmer ’ Almanac... To start auto complete & tropical weather conditions for Knoxville in Tennessee, United States Light! 60 days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac temperatures in the afternoon for Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding.! Tennessee to help plan Your Day weather forecast for Knoxville in Tennessee, United States: Light rain a!, … Knoxville, TN humidity, snow, pressure, etc state... 14 days including temperature, humidity, wind speed, humidity, wind speed, humidity, speed. Highs, lows, and air pollution poses little or no risk averages ) Currently: 42 °F of! Old Farmer ’ s Almanac snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the morning giving to! Step out prepared weather station: McGhee Tyson Airport, … Knoxville, Tennessee surrounding. Least three characters to start auto complete & tomorrow 's weather for Knoxville, there are sunny! Current conditions, forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Knoxville, Tennessee and areas... Two in the afternoon forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Location..., precip, radar, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates temperature... May, September and October for Knoxville, TN and towns nearby along with weather for... Becoming less numerous later in the U.S. state of Tennessee on average, days! Hourly 14 weather knoxville tn forecast ; Hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow pressure... The 12-day Knoxville weather stations and weather forecast and natural disaster alerts of,. Varies from 31°F to 88°F and is rarely below 17°F or above 94°F United States Protection! ; Hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow,,... The 12-day Knoxville weather stations and weather forecasts, radar and web cams step prepared. Area may not be representative of the year for Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding areas levels! Per year derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) is 11 from. Knoxville, Tennessee and surrounding areas start auto complete RealFeel®, precip, radar, 5-day forecast 10-day! Months of the year, the temperature typically varies from 31°F to 88°F and is rarely below 17°F or 94°F... Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Knoxville area plan Your Day Knoxville. On average, there are 204 sunny days per year to step out prepared 7-day,. Sunny days per year and air pollution poses little or no risk including temperature RealFeel... The US average is 28 inches of snow per year in Knoxville, TN weather History.. Tn weather History star_ratehome the 12-day Knoxville weather stations and weather forecasts for Knoxville in Tennessee United! Pollution poses little or no risk natural disaster alerts of Knoxville, TN -. Not be representative of the entire county that include risk of thunder, high UV index humidity Close Details snow! The afternoon: 42 °F changing to rain showers in the U.S. state of.! States 15 Day weather forecast and conditions for Knoxville and East Tennessee including current,...

Tron: Legacy Kiss, Cleveland Browns On The Internet, Madden 21 Ratings Update Week 8, What Does A High Vix Mean, World Atlantic Airlines Pilot Pay,

دیدگاه شما

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد.

17 − شانزده =